Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Draw 5 - Final Draw

This week's draw is the final and biggest draw. I've decided to cut short the time of the draw (initially wanted 7 draws) because I want the winner of this draw to get this gift before Christmas.

The theme for this week is 'Collection', consisting a Kopparberg Sweet Pear Cider, six imported from US mini M&M tubes and a set of finger puppets. This draw's winner will also be getting the gift from previous draw - 'Bona Fide' (Honest Tea). Results will be out next Wednesday.

GIFTS VALUE IN TOTAL: MORE THAN RM50

Want 'em all? Send me an email now at cissieau@gmail.com! Include your name, your postal address & a reason why you want the gifts.






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why kumpul all in 1?? I tot its such a cool thing to do, to have it end on Christmas. :)

Sent you an email, hope you received it.

Ciss said...

Erin,

Haha. I think maybe to me, it's easier to kumpul all, so that I don't have to blog on Christmas day itself (just in case busy).

Also, I wanna give out the prezzies to the winner before Christmas, more meaningful mah.

Psstt... got your email. =)

Anonymous said...

Hmm... true osso. Christmas in Penang wor.. *wink*