Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Break the silence.

Chinese New Year was sooooo good.
So much so that I don't really wanna come back to KL anymore.

Not that I benci anyone here.
But I dread work.

Yesterday, I worked till this morning.
Due date is Thursday.

Why did I stretch myself like that?
I donno, fear of rejection I guess.

My squashed brain and tired body shout "Surrender"!
But something inside of me whispers "Hang on".

At 2am this morning. I talked to a friend.
Very wise indeed. She said that if I'm so scared that I can't perform well in what I'm doing, it only means this: "Deep down, you really love what you're doing".

Sorry, defeat. Not this time.


Here's what Daniel N. Nelson has to say:
"Defeat is being compelled to alter behavior to one's own detriment.
Rather than imposed by others' strength, defeat can occur without war or an opponent.
Defeat ultimately is self-failure - the symptoms of which are an irreparable imbalance between perceived or real threats and socioeconomic, political and military capacities.
In that regard, defeat is the utter breakdown of individual, community, or national security."


Anyway, silence is a good recovery. To all who follows my blog.
If I'm silent. Don't worry. I'm merely taking a healing break from work and life.

But blogging will continue. Because life goes on.

No comments: