Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Boredom kills the brain. Blogging revives it.

Yup. I'm bored.
Not that I've already finished my work. Nope. I haven't.
Just that the people I work with had already gone home.
In short, work can't proceed.

Why do I stay back and not go home?
Very good question.
I'm waiting for my chauffeur of many years.

The cheapest and the most expensive chauffeur.

Cheapest.
Because he asks for little to no pay.
And occassionally does the work of a masseuse
when I have a sore neck.
He can't cook but he brings me to the food.
So the monster within me won't punch my stomach lining.
Also, my chauffeur never complains of
listening to me rant about work.

Yet, he's the most expensive chauffeur I'll ever have.
Because he can't be bought with silver or gold.
In exchange, he demands my loyalty, my faithfulness,
my love and my companionship
- in other words, almost everything I have.

Bf, faster finish up your work lah.
I feel so hungry dy. =(



Lesson to be learnt
Blogging keeps the brain active.
But doesn't pacify the tummy.



No comments: