Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Sweeter than sweet.


When fiance chauffeurs me to work (or to everywhere else),
I have the habit of checking my reflection in the mirror
when I enter the car. (Ahem... me = vain pot).


Anyway,
guess what fell out when I opened the compact mirror
on the passenger seat on Monday morning?






Inside the envelope is fiance's 'Declaration of Romantic Intent'.





After he filled in the blanks, it reads:


Dear Ciss (name of recipient), I wish to inform you that
I consider you to be a beautiful & amazing (superlative)
human being, a quality which I consider deliciously (adjective
of magnitude) attractive. Frankly, the world is filled with
many sickening (undesirable human quality) people, though
you are far more lovely (remarkable characteristic) than them.
I find myself daydreaming about waking up next to you
(plotline of your fantasy). Your eyes (body parts)
are like pearls (rare or precious thing) and your lips (body parts)
reminds me of piranhas (something desirable).


I would happily give you all my money (an extreme act) in order to
spend my life with you (goal of such an absurb action), I can
only hope that you feel the same attraction (euphemism
for attraction) toward me. I eagerly anticipate your candid reply.

Sincerely, your fiance (relationship to recipient),
XXXXXX (name of sender).




Ahhh.... absolutely melted my heart.
(even though he doesn't know what is a
superlative and described my lips as piranhas!)

Hhhmm.... Can't wait to get married.
Looking forward to the 31st of May 2009.
^_~


No comments: