Tuesday, September 12, 2006

First attempt in making ice-cream-o


I went to ISETAN the other day and bought this Vanilla Milk Ice powder thingy. I think I bought it at the spur of the moment without putting much thought because when I went home, I realised that I DON'T UNDERSTAND 99% of the instructions on the box. It's all in Japanese! Haha...

However, ahem... my gung-ho spirit would not be dampened. During the weekend, I have decided to try and make Vanilla Milk Ice aka vanilla ice cream by only 'guesses', 'speculations' and 'assumptions' (I simply guessed the measurements for the number of eggs and amount of milk).

There is a simple diagram on the back of the box and it shows a whisk, so I mix everything, poured in the sugar and milk then whisk it before putting it into the freezer.

I'll tell you the results tomorrow. You never know... It could turn out to be... EDIBLE. =)




Anyone wants my recipe?



1 comment: