Friday, October 20, 2006

Relief.

Alright everyone, after two years of being in this line of work, I say to you:
WELCOME to ADvertising.

Worked until 5am yesterday. 3am the day before yesterday (not my record yet, in previous company, I didn't sleep for 3 days straight). It's one record I don't intend to break.

Now, I am seriously
zombi-fied. However, I feel blessed out of my socks! Furthermore, next week is holiday! WOOHOO...

Many thanks to bf who woke up at 5am to fetch me home, to roommate who keeps reassuring me, checking if I'm ok and praying for me, housemate who MSN me to urge me to rest. And, to my boss who probably will never ever read this.

From my 20-minute conversation with her just now, I can sense she really wants to empower me. She really shocked me. Past few days I keep having really horrible thoughts of her trying to destroy me. But she was so patient just now! It's scary. So not like the person I've heard about from my colleagues. She's really changed. Thank God!

Yes, I want to thank Him for making all these happen.




No comments: