Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Say hello to everyone...


Sorry for the irregular posts recently. The lazy streak in me took over. Somehow, just feel so tired and de-motivated to do anything. Anyway, workload from office didn't help too. It's been crazy.

Back to my crab. I didn't show you any of Kermit's pictures after he successfully molted because he caught WORMS right after his molt. So, since I think it's not very nice for me to show you pictures of him with slimy creatures on him, I thought I'll show you his progress AFTER I DEWORM HIM.

Which is precisely what this post will be doing. TADA! Kermit, free from wormies. He's grown a lot bigger now - which means his pinch also super sakit (painful o). I have decided not to get a new hermit friend for him. (Since Hermie died, he's been alone).

So, if Kermit dies too... then, NO MORE! I don't want anymore. My heart cannot bear the sight of losing anymore pets (for now at least). Hhmmm... maybe getting a squirrel as a pet next is a cool idea. No? Haha... (I think my roommate won't 'permit' me rearing anymore pet I think... she'll be too tired to comfort me everytime it dies) =P

Okie dokie, check out the healthy (also naughty) Kermit in his new shell (He's been changing clothes recently, different shell everyday).





He's very strong. If he decides not to let go, HE WON'T. Check out how he hangs on to my finger... in the middle of the air. Scary... Super crab.

No comments: