Monday, October 30, 2006

Travel Destination of the Year - Croatia


Yup. Croatia it is. National Geographic conducted a poll and Croatia received the most votes. So, people (who's got extra in their wallet, pack your bags! Croatia, here they go!)

I mention 'they' because I am OBVIOUSLY going to be stuck here in Malaysia. In my office. In my own little stressful cubicle. I soooo super wish I can get out of my office and go travel. After that, come back and don't need to work anymore because someone might tell me that I've won a million dollars, so I can sleep, watch tv, eat then sleep again for the rest of my life. (I think this is resulted from the long holidays... Body is rejecting WORK!)

Weekend, PLEASE COME BACK FAST!





1 comment:

Ciss said...

Wendy,

U ah... People talking about location to travel, your focus is on the 'turtle shell' on people's tummy? (Faint...)