Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Itchy little fingers.



I feel a bit itchy & scratchy today. Not sure why (in case u're wondering, I don't have fleas or lice lah!). I'm just erm... you know, 手痒 - itchy / restless.

This is one of those days when you feel like you want to do something but too lazy to do anything. Yeah, I'm itchy... I'm gonna cruise through this post like a 'monkcissey'.

I really like people scratching my back (literally). Weird eh? Maybe I'm quite monkey.

Anyway, let me introduce you to my favourite monkey species - Japanese Macaque (see pic below). I like their hairstyle (blond afro) and I can so relate to their lifestyle of lazing around in the hotsprings enjoying hot baths 24/7. Ahhh...

In fact, I think my character is a little bit like the naughty fella in the middle - coz he's got itchy fingers like me.


No comments: