Friday, August 18, 2006

Last Day

Today is my last day of work with my present company. After serving close to 3 months notice, I'm outta here.

I checked back my diary (lousy one with only 5 entries in a year! Haha) and saw what I've written on the 1st day of work:

14 JUNE 2004 (Monday)

Wow! First day of work. So funny. I've never thought working day would come so soon but praise God for all the wonderful colleagues, the superb working environment and my very own terminal and desk!

Plus, got in touch with Jenny today (long lost high school mate, lost contact again.. Haha). Hallelujah! THANK YOU JESUS...

The people here are really very nice.


Below is my final letter to my colleagues:

18th August 2006 (Friday)

Title: Easiest vs. Hardest thing to write

Easiest: Thank you.
Hardest: Bye bye.

Just want to let you know that I really appreciate being part of you these two and a half years. Thanks for the learning opportunities that you've given me. It's been great working with all of you. I'll still see you around, so no soppy goodbyes.

Till then, take care and God bless!

Cheers, Cissie



I'm free again... er... until 28th. Gonna start work in new opis *(office) VERY HAPPY NOW! WOOHOO!

No comments: