Friday, August 04, 2006

O-hai-yo-go-zai-mas~


Kermito-san has finally emerged to say good morning to you and me. It feels great to start my day knowing that my baby Kermit survived his molt. Can you see? He's so cute with all his new baby hair on his legs.

I think Kermit has probably finished eating his exoskeleton already and was very hungry. That's why he came up from beneath the sand to search for food. Anyway, no worries! I've got banana prepared for him for breakfast!

At the time of writing, my Kermit is probably happily munching on B-A-N-A-N-A-S while listening to Gwen Stefani. Haha...

Kermit was brown but after his molt, he's now dark grey in colour! It's amazing.


Baby Kermit is scared that I'll eat him.




Today is a happy day indeed. Hermie has also finished eating his exoskeleton. I saw him roaming around a bit last night trying to drink water. When he's more ready, I'll show you his pix.

Unlike Kermit, I think Hermie's skin colour will still remain purplish (either dark or light purple) because he's a Purple Pincher mah!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.