Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Announcements... Announcements...


This is the 94th post that I've made since I first started this blog. So, SIX MORE to go before I reach the 100 mark.

In order to celebrate my perseverance and your faithful reading. I have to decided to do something really special with all of you.

On my 100th post, it will the start of a little 'lucky draw' (I've counted, if I'm not lazy and blog everyday, except Saturday & Sunday of course, my 100th post will fall on next Thursday on the 9th of November).

On that day, I will announce the first item to be given away. For example, 'a hermit crab' (EXAMPLE ONLY!). After I declare who is the winner of the 'hermit crab', I will then add another item to be drawn the next week, the week after next and so on so forth until CHRISTMAS! 7 weeks in total till Christmas.

Hehe... I'll gladly sponsor all those items. And if u're staying outside of Malaysia, I will mail it to you, promise.

Here's how it works:
1. Every time I announce a new item to be lucky drawn, you email me at cissieau@gmail.com

2. Write your name, mailing address (will be kept confidential of course) and WHY DO YOU WANT THE GIFT (just in case you want it for bad bad reasons) to qualify for the lucky draw. Make sure the address that you give me can fit parcels. Coz the items may vary in size.

3. I will announce the draw before I post another new item to be drawn.


FAQ
How do you plan to do the lucky draw so that it is fair?
Well, good question, I've thought about it. And have decided that everyone can only WIN ONCE! Secondly, it doesn't matter whether I know you personally or not (no favouritism) because after receiving the email from you, I will write down all your names on pieces of papers. Throw them in the air and pick. So, I myself won't know whose name is on the paper until I pick it out from the lot and open it.

Why are you doing this?
Like I say before, this is to celebrate my blog's 100th post because I never knew it will last that long (this means I am quite consistent and I deserve to give myself a pat on the back), secondly, it is to celebrate CHRISTMAS with all of you!

How do you plan to give out the items/gifts? Who will bear the cost?
Me me me. I will bear the cost. But I will not be responsible if the items reach your hands damaged or faulty (this is more for the overseas cases or those that I have to mail the items to.) Because I can't tell if the postman will handle the item with care or not. Hopefully it's still in one piece when it gets to you.

If you are staying very near me or I see you in church every Sunday, I will personally hand it to you (will still pack it nicely).

If you stay within Malaysia but too far for me to give it to you personally (Darn!Haha) I will mail it to you.

If you stay overseas, OUTSIDE OF MALAYSIA, I will also mail it to you (Yikes! Sure cost a bomb).

ANY OTHER QUESTIONS? (leave a comment if you have)

Alrighty then, stay tuned! Reminder: this is the 94th post!
SIX more to go before the lucky draw starts! Woohoo... I am excited. Better start going out to source for gifts now.




* Terms and conditions apply.

2 comments:

blurred esh said...

wah..! i've started more than a year ago and i'm only at my 73rd post..!?! *slack..*

hehe.. but its really fun reading your blog. keep it up!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait!