Monday, June 05, 2006

Hermie is MISSING!


Empty shell where Hermie used to be
I bought some playsand for my crabbies last Saturday.

Both Hermie & Oscar looked quite happy burrowing and piling up the sand like a mini-mountain inside their crabitat.

When I woke up the next morning to check on the two of them. I found HERMIE MISSING!



Suddenly, one of the extra 'clothes' that I put into their crabitat starts moving! Haha... Apparently, Hermie has decided to try on 'the big green shell'. Scared me... I really freaked out coz I thought it escaped! Naughty naughty.

Since Sunday, Hermie has been interchanging between his old & new shell. (I found it back in its previous shell on Sunday night but this morning, it's in the new shell again!) Sigh... such vainpot. Must be cannot decide what to wear lah.

So, the most current update is: Hermie is in the Big Green Shell.


Clockwise from top left to bottom left:
Hermie in its new shell, Hermie's original look, The Big Green Shell, Naughty Hermie trying to pinch me



On a side note, Oscar has been very very dormant lately. I am actually getting a bit worried. I have not seen Oscar coming out of its shell much. I hope it's not sick or something. ARGGHH!

Unlike Hermie, Oscar is very very cautious. So cautious that I'm beginning to think that it might have gone through a traumatic childhood in the past before I picked it up from the store. Poor thing. Let's hope Hermie's playful, 'out'-going character can influence Oscar. Any ideas how I can cheer Oscar up? Please leave a comment.

No comments: