Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Shoot!

I've always luuurvvved penalty shots. Everytime there's a tie in the game, I get really excited. Haha. Coz I know 'penalty is coming!'. Hhhmm... I wish ppl don't have to wait freakin' 90 minutes ++ just to know who wins the game. Just do penalty from the start lah! It's so much faster & far more exciting than seeing ppl rolling on the floor pretending to be hurt, ppl aiming the ball at other's goal but shoot the ball at the audience instead etc. (I'm sure some guys would disagree with me on that... but hey, sorrylah, this is personal opinion)

Anyway, since it's World Cup, let me share something with you:

PENALTY FOR GOING TOILET?
I think the person who came up with this is brilliant. What a way to get men 'excited' in the toilet (sorry no pun intended).

Oh well, men are such weird creatures. But I feel a bit jealous. This looks so fun! If only I can 'give it a shot' too. =(

Sigh.... God, why am I a woman?



One question - Let's say a guy scores a goal, does this guy then 'piss' the ball out from the goal so that the next guy can play? What if he has no 'piss' left to piss? Should he then use hands to take the ball out? Eewww.... =P

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha..I have NOT A SINGLE CLUE on what you're talking about..but it just sounds funny...taking ball with his own hand? what? piss? what?! oh goodness me...

p/s: keep up the post! it's sooo fun to read...maybe i should start one..need to find a good vibe on a good day first la..hahah!

Anonymous said...

My brilliance explains : after the scorer hit the net, either he or the next to go has to press the flush for the water to flush down thus hitting the post from the top, releasing the ball to which ever holes, the net will come back up itself coz no more pressure from the the top hehe. Cheers - Holland

Ciss said...

Wendy,
Thanks for supporting my blog. Haha.

g.d. aka g,
I forget about the 'flushing' part! HAHA. Sorrylah, never used a urinal before. I thought the toilet cleaner will spray it with water every once in a while to clean it or something. =P Anyway, any chance the ball might roll OFF from the urinal when someone flush? Or some naughty kid would 'steal' the ball and bring home. HAHA.

Anonymous said...

hmm.. i tink no kid would wanna steal that ball.. haha.. its quite smelly.. i'm sure the kid has other balls to play with.. =)

yea.. keep up the blog.. its quite interesting..

should we start a cell blog?? haha!!