Thursday, June 29, 2006

I am upset by the TRUTH!


At 4:00pm on 29 June 2006, I've discovered a truth about myself that I never knew! (Grr... sickening). I found out that I have a kecacatan (means disability in Malay). =(

I feel so abnormal now. I AM COLOURBLIND!

I found two images from a website that can test if a person is colourblind. It is a reverse colourblind test. So, if you cannot see an embedded image behind the gradient of colours, you are NOT colourblind. But if you can see an image behind the colours, it means you are colourblind.

All of my colleagues who are sitting around me cannot see anything but I see it. Below are the two pictures. I'll reveal the answers to you tomorrow. Meanwhile, if you can see something, please tell me. Then, perhaps I won't feel so bad and alone in my colourblinded world...




Anyway, some of my friends suspect that my colourblindness is probably a very mild case. Because I can see red, yellow and green on the traffic light with no difficulty (yes, I do drive). Sigh... really don't know why I can see the shapes when I have no problem differentiating colours (Scratch head).

Oh well, look out for the answers to this test tomorrow. Till then, take care. Hope you can't see anything.




No comments: