Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Under water fun...

This is my first time at Fish & Co. Know what? It's exactly the same as Manhattan Fish Market. Haha... really no diff in taste. Same same. But it's quite good lah.


Clockwise from top left to bottom left:

Skip... (I think u already know what this is), Lemon Zest (Super sour!), Seafood platter (Yum... but it belongs to others. I didn't order it, I snapped a pic of it before it's sent to another table. Ha!), Good ol' Fish & Chips



UPDATE

Hermie went back into its old shell again. Silly crab... Haha

More updates on crabbies in next post!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wei, are you making james take all your blog photos? Can I employ him to take mine? :)

Ciss said...

Jon,
Nice leh, the pictures. Hhhmm... if you're paying him. I'll ask for 10% of what he'll be getting. So, go ahead! Haha ^_~