Friday, November 17, 2006

DRAW 2!


Outeat, Outplay, Outlast.

That's right. The theme for this week's draw is Survivor!

What you can get is a Waterproof Pouch (good for outdoor stuffs to put handphone, money or other small items). You can use it when you're crossing the river, playing water sports or while bathing in your bath tub!

Next is two boxes of Crumpler matchsticks. These are really cute! They are mini in size but functional. However, the lady at the counter told me that each stick can only burn for about 2 seconds. Haha. So, it takes skills man! Or you'll be BBQ-ing fingers. Alternatively, keep them at home and just admire them.

Last but not least, an Oreo Wafer Stick. It's nothing extraordinary. But if you're going to be killing tigers in the jungle (sorry, that's illegal), hunting down Big Foot (erm, it's fictional) or getting kidnapped by monkeys in a dense rainforest (ahh.. it's possible!), then I think you better equip yourself with a bar of chocolate that comes in a handy size!



Like I said before, if you want this, send an email to me at cissieau@gmail.com, include your name, your mailing address and the reason why you want this gift! Have a nice weekend, y'all.



P/S After I blogged about the ghost the other day, my company's WORLDWIDE network firewall blocked 'www.blogspot.com'. (Coincidence? Hhhmm...) Sigh... So now, I can only post blogs but cannot view my own blog in office. Haha... Stupid ghost.

No comments: