Thursday, November 09, 2006

My 100th Blog Entry!

Feewww paaaaaappp. Feeewww paaappp. (Sound effects of fireworks)

Yay! Ini dia (translation: this is it), the long-awaited 100th post is here. Which means, LUCKY DRAW STARTS TODAY!

The theme for this week's draw is 'Chocolicious'.

To win the goodies, send me an email NOW to
cissieau@gmail.com, include your name, mailing address and why you want the gift! That's all, won't cost you a single cent.

Results will be out on next Thursday, follow by Draw 2 (different theme) on Friday! If you are the lucky winner, I'll wrap up the gifts nicely and hand it/mail it to you!






This lucky draw is held to celebrate my 100th post and also as a 'countdown' to CHRISTMAS (Gosh! It's only 7 weeks away!) So, treat these lucky draw gifts as my 'Ho Ho Ho gift' to you, ya?


Psst... Not many people read my blog! So, your chance of winning is very high. Fast fast, don't last minute (whoa, super redundant) Email me now!

2 comments:

yapster said...

wah got gift summore.. this is more than just a blog. if the prize is a mac laptop then definitely ill send the mail to u... haaha

san*shine said...

Wah.. Cissie ur blog shock! ;P I want the choco ;P looks yummy hehee! just kidding ;)