Tuesday, July 18, 2006

He has emerged!


Last night, Kermit came out from underneath the sand (see pic below). He hasn't molted yet. So, now I really 'scratch head'. I don't know why he did what he did. Maybe after burying himself, he decided it's not time yet or he's unprepared to start molting, so he changed his mind and came up.

Anyway, this morning he's didn't go back under the sand. But he looked quite weak and lethargic. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!



(Now the tank looks like a construction site. Super messy coz Kermit is still in his digging frenzy)

(Thousands of apologies for the blur pic. I don't dare go too near him. This picture was taken last night in a dim light. See how timid he looked? He was not his usual self.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

maybe after seeing how Hermie grow, he wanted to emerge as well. He's eing jealous..haha

-shiny-

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

Anonymous said...

I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

Anonymous said...

I like it! Good job. Go on.
»