Thursday, July 20, 2006

What are they thinking?


How come Japanese can think of such things? Why not er... Americans or... Arabians? These designs so wacky and impractical yet... refreshing! Hhhmm... A storage compartment in plateform shoes. Even though I would prefer to store something else coz GameBoy is so 'out' but still, who would have thought such things and produce it for real?

Actually, I have a GameBoy that looks exactly like the purple on in the last picture. Maybe I should start looking through my OLD shoe collection and see if any of them can have me cut a hole and fit the GameBoy in. =)

Anyone wanna donate old platform shoes to let me experiment?





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»