Thursday, July 27, 2006

I got lost in 'France', Malaysia


I spent my whole day in Colmar Tropicale (in Pahang) yesterday doing a TV commercial (which explains why I didn't get to blog yesterday!).

I've never been to France before but I was told that this place is supposedly a french-themed resort, some of the buildings are 'mocked-up' to look like real French landmarks.

Anyway, since the director wants to start shooting during the early dawn, I had to wake up at around 4am for this TVC. =(

See how dark it is in the picture on the top left? This is just to show you how EARLY I've arrived there.

The rooms in this resort are very pricey. I heard it's starting from freakin' RM300 per night and you need to pay RM16 to get into this place. So not worth it because there's really nothing much to do there. And the food sucks! =P


This is the director of the shoot. He's a Korean. Nice guy but very meticulous...

These are the two main talents of this shoot. So pretty and so very handsome (both on camera and in person).

The lady is a Canadian mix British or something lah. The guy is a Malay mix Chinese mix Brit (He looks a bit like Richard Gere!)

All the girls in the shoot (not just me lah) can't take our eyes off him. So cute lah! BUT I can't stare at him super obviously.

BECOZ the two of them are husband & wife in actual life! (Sigh... what a match made in heaven!)

Anyway, this makes my 'romantic' TVC all the more believable... coz the two of them really have the chemistry.

Ahhh... such beautiful ppl. If they're gonna have babies, sure will look very nice one. Gosh... I'm so jealous.

Anyway, don't forget to look out for this commercial on your TV screens this September! Last but not least, if you wanna go to France, go to France... not Bukit Tinggi. =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»