Monday, July 03, 2006

Is that why our brains feel so fried sometimes?

This is so freaky. Please don't call me!


I must test this out to see if it's true. Will let you guys know later if this is a hoax.

By the way, Hermie has eaten 80% of his exoskeleton. So, hope his new 'skin' hardens faster so that he can come out and play with Kermit. This morning, Kermit was super restless. When I went near his tank, he chirped at me! So scary. Crabs only do that when they are in their 'threatened' or 'defensive' mode.

Anyway, he's probably bored stiff being alone in his tank with nothing to do. If that's the case, I better devise some 'activity' for him soon.

1 comment:

Ciss said...

Wendy,
Hmmm? I have no problem watching it from my site wor... How come ah? Have you tried to view it from another pc?