Monday, July 31, 2006

Ice cream, anyone?


I'm an ice cream lover but I think ice cream lover or not, these 'fancy' ice creams really need Japanese taste buds to appreciate.

Check out these ice creams for those who have an acquired taste.


The most horrifi... 'ahem', I mean the weirdest is - Raw Horse Flesh Ice Cream


More scary ice creams (Shudder...)

On a side note, KERMIT IS STILL BURRIED under the stand. I donno what he's up to down there. I'm contemplating whether I should dig him up (but digging him up while he's molting might kill him!).

Sigh... a comforting thought is that there is no sign of any fishy or foul smell. So, my guess is, he should be still alive.

Hmmm... to dig or not to dig?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Read Full Report where to buy propecia canada - propecia 90 day cost