Thursday, July 27, 2006

July BONUS...

JUST IN CASE there's a popular demand (my female instincts tell me there will be), I've decided to post a few more pics (more close up) of the 'Richard Gere' that I was talking about in the previous post here.

Thank me ladies, for making your life a little more wonderful. Sorry guys. Life is unfair, I know.

Oh, and to let you see just how bored I was at Bukit Tinggi when the director was setting up, I played with this fella. BTW, I didn't know that BLACK SWANS exist! Haha... what an eye opener.

Sigh... luckily I didn't have to pay to go there (hehe... thank God for the perks of being a copywriter!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»